Linux Engineer with IoT & Web Integration Platform
A platform that is optimizing the way users interact with the internet is seeking a Linux Engineer here in Toronto.
Currently the team is providing the future of the IoT backbone for the way mobile and web applications are integrated into one another. Ideal candidates are seeking a fast paced and engaging team. You’ve got deep knowledge of Linux systems, and container orchestration technologies. Expanding your skill set with a modernized and sleek platform that’s primed for success excites you. If you're prepared to own infrastructure jump in and apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Linux Systems Administration 3-5 years
- Amazon Web Services
- Cluster Management (Mesos, etc.)
- Docker or other container technologies
- Automation expertise (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Mission driven attitude
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Full Health Coverage for you and dependents
- Monthly stipend for commuter benefits