Senior .Net Engineer
As one of D.C’s top Fortune 500 Company, our client is a leading corporation that specializes in aeronautics, missiles and fire control and space systems. Located in Northwest Washington, D.C., this is a contract-to-hire position with exemplary benefits and compensation. Advance YOUR career with US!
You will be joining a team of enthusiastic .Net developers who specialize in anti-theft technology. This is a senior development position working with C# and ASP.Net. This technology is high impact, high traffic used by millions in the aeronautics defense space. This senior-level position also requires mentorship of junior-level team members.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8-10 year experience in C# and ASP.Net
- Bachelor degree in computer engineering or similar field
- C#, Java, Angular.js, Knockout.js, View.js, Node.js
Desired Skills & Experience
- Enthusiastic and interested about aeronautics and space engineering
- Interested in anti-theft technologies
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
· Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Paid Sick Time Leave
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit