Automation Engineer, DevOps
A leading financial institution is looking for a senior platform engineer to build and maintain their in house infrastructure and provide support for in house application. This individual will have a strong sense of ownership and will embrace the DevOps mentality. They are looking for someone who can help them automate their deployments and implement continuous integration. This person will have a strong background in Linux administration and will have some experience supporting Java application. This person will have a strong understanding and experience with the various big data technologies
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-7 Years of Linux administration (Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu or something similar).
- Automate container build and deployment continuous integration and deployment pipeline using Docker, Ansible, Jenkins and UrbanDeploy.
- Strong scripting in bash, perl required (python is an asset)
- Understanding of how to build and secure containers in a scalable manner
- Deep understanding of high availability and resiliency of platforms
- Operate at all levels, dive deep, open up the engine covers and take it apart