Senior .NET Developer
Are you a full stack .NET Developer that wants to work in the Innovation Lab of the fastest growing company on the Fortune 500? If you answer yes, then please keep reading. Located in the heart of Toronto, this company is revolutionizing logistics (think of a mix between Uber and UPS… UberPS?). Using this technology, small businesses can slash the costs of keeping their inventories stocked, to the great benefit of small and mid-sized companies on main streets across Canada. Right now they are looking for a senior .NET developer who will be doing a little bit of everything.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expertise in C#
- Expertise in .NET: you know the difference between the .NET framework and the CLR
- Comfort with service bus, event based system, distributed systems: you’ve used a message que (RabbitMQ a plus), understand what optimistic concurrency is, and understand why state is hard to manage.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Comfort with cloud and 3rd party services: we use AWS and a host of 3rd party services; we consume a lot of APIs.
- Solid understanding of HTTP, and the pros and cons of REST/SOAP; we build our own APIs that need to be maintained correctly.
Benefits & Perks
- 4 weeks of vacation
- RSP Matching
- Generous bonus and stock options