Title: Sr. DevOps Engineer
A well-funded internet infrastructure disruptor is looking for another DevOps Engineer with a passion for highly complex systems and internet architecture to join their closely knit team in Manhattan.
The ideal candidate will work with DevOps-minded team of engineers to build and manage their globally distributed platform and systems. In addition to experience to strong scripting skills (they’re a Python shop), AWS experience and a configuration management tool of choice (they use Ansible), this engineer must have a strong background working with DNS and other internet infrastructure-related technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- Deep Linux Servers and Applications Expertise
- Knowledge of DNS and Related Web Technologies
- Scripting/Coding using Python
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with the Following: RabbitMQ, Redis, MongoDB, Hadoop, Vagrant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Tech Bootcamp Certification Preferred
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Full Benefits
- Competitive compensation to work on a challenging project using cutting edge technology.