A national well known restaurant chain is looking to bring on a full time Systems Engineer to work on-site at their client’s headquarters in Los Angeles. The core infrastructure is Windows, but the incumbent will interact with a few Linux servers as well.
The ideal candidate should possess a thorough understanding of Windows servers, Active Directory, Virtualization technologies such as Hyper-V and VMware products, and cloud technologies such as Azure and Office365. Candidates who have worked with PowerShell and possess any Microsoft, Security, and Cisco certifications will stand out from the existing candidate pool.
This opportunity is best suited for a self-motivated individual who is excited by the opportunity to grow into the role of Senior Engineer on a quickly evolving team.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience with Tier 2&3 diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Windows 2003R2/2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Exchange 2007/2010
- IIS, NPS, DHCP, DNS, DFS, and Federation Services
- VPN remote access
Desired Skills & Experience
- VMWare vSphere
- Working knowledge of SAN devices
- Symantek backup
- EqualLogic storage
- PowerShell scripting
- Microsoft certifications
- Excellent communication and presentation
Benefits & Perks
- Collaborative work environment
- Healthcare (dental/vision)