A large company in the medical insurance industry is looking to expand their engineering team. Specifically their backend team responsible for their name search and retrieval tool. This is a very backend heavy role. This company processes insurance and financial documents, according to new regulations. Looking for someone with experience in Java, Soup, Rest, and Websphere. They are also using SQL Server, and DB2 for databases.
This is a great opportunity to show off you knowledge of code design, and patterns. They are ideally looking to hire an intelligent developer who can work on the design, analysis, and code of the document software system.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years of Java experience.
- Heavy API work with Rest, Soap, and or WebSphere.
- Work with SQL Server Queries.
Desired Skills & Experience
- High level knowledge of design.
- Great communication skills.
- A background in finance or insurance.
- A good team player.
Benefits & Perks
- Health and Dental plans.
- Good PTO.
- Competitive bonus structure.