Senior DevOps Engineer - AWS (Contract)
This Silicon Valley based company is the world’s security company changing the way businesses around the world protect enterprise data by re-thinking how information can be secured. Their solution protects data with the strongest encryption, anywhere, on any device, without changing how people work. They are hiring a Sr. DevOps Engineer to expand their 3 person team and take the reins on the AWS front to drive scalability and reliability. This is a super hands on (100%) role that requires Java and/or Python skills focusing on improving web applications performance and solve scaling issues.
The ideal candidate must enjoy being in a lead role but be able to maintain their own projects and individual work. Strong leader and team player! They need to have a strong background in AWS.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of strong experience in Java and/or Python
- 3+ years background in CM (Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Salt)
- 3+ years working with AWS
- Jenkins for Continuous Integration
- Multi- monitoring tool experience (Nagios, Graphite, AppDynamics, Splunk, etc…)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Java (huge plus)
- security company experience (huge plus)
Benefits & Perks
This company offers a great learning opportunity, excellent work culture, competitive salary with a solid bonus, and interesting work!!
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit