Technical Customer Support Engineer
A contract Technical Customer Support Engineer role is open at a Boston management firm. This position will involve supporting the company’s local platform for IT administrators and requires a goal-oriented ethic and outgoing spirit. The ideal candidate should possess a relevant and quality skill set and have experience working with Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange 2013. A working understanding of networking and email delivery is also preferred. A training program will be provided in the early stages of this role to guarantee success. Applicants must also be ready to work in and assist a talented team.
*Visa sponsorship cannot be provided for this position.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working hands-on with Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory
- Grasp of internet fundamentals, email delivery, and network routing
- Tech support/helpdesk experience assisting IT administrators
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong detail orientation
- Solid written and oral communication skills
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit