Test/QA Junior Software Engineer
This client is looking for a determined individual with some experience in Python, Django, Testing, Quality Assurance and a range of common web technologies. This is one of the fastest growing companies in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
If you’re ready to work on a project for an organization that helps people, this is the perfect place for you.
*Visa sponsorship cannot be provided for this position.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience developing web applications using Python and Django
- Experience using common software engineering practices, Ideally experienced with github, unit test, cucumber, and selenium
- Experience with some of the usual range of web related technologies including, but not limited to: jQuery, Bootstrap, Apache, MySQL, Linux, UNIX, Security, Cloud Computing (AWS)
- Report to the Team Lead for Software engineering
- Maintain and improve testing frameworks and Continuous Integration processes
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit