Mid-Senior Level BI Engineer ( SSIS, SSAS, MDX Cubes)
Our Client is a consulting firm that focuses on delivering business value to their stakeholder, by utilizing IT solutions. The mission of Business Intelligence developers is being responsible for collecting requirements by working with stakeholders and then design/develop reporting solutions based on those requirements. The mid-level developer consultant will be accountable for their project success and utilization.
Required Skills & Experience
- Translating and taking complex data sources that must be joined, blended, and thoroughly understood in order to successfully deliver quality solutions that meet stakeholder’s requirements.
- Deliver projects and solving problems within stakeholders business by utilizing different tools and methodologies.
- Play a key role in identifying source data issues/concerns, and work with appropriate personnel to address these issues.
- Deliver high quality projects on time and budget in fast paced environments.
- 3-5+ years of Business Intelligence Development
- Strong relational database and SQL Query writing skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Client-facing presence with strong business acumen
- Experience on SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS
- Ability to develop reports in SSRS, Excel, PowerBI, or similar visualization tools
- Understanding of BI design principals
- Experience working with source control (ex. TFS)
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
Benefits & Perks
- Full Health