Senior Android Engineer
Android developer needed for this innovative company that is shaking up the viral video space by creating a mobile application to that offers a variety of videos to their viewers. The company just recently launched the iOS version of their product and has seen an overwhelming amount of success. Their sales exceeded much more than the initial founders expectations, and the mobile aspect of the product is the driving force. This Android position is a full time role where you will create the Android version of the current application.
This role gives you the opportunity to jump into a very successful startup who came into another huge wave of funding. Do you want to be a key player on the technical team and get both a competitive base salary as well as equity?! Once you get up to date on the current project they can offer some remote/telecommute flexibility.
· 2+ years Android development
· Ability to publish an application as the sole mobile developer
· Links or screenshots of your applications
· Preferred: Experience with APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google+
· Preferred: Strong sense of user design, custom UI controls, High quality user experience
· Preferred: Previous experience in a startup environment
Equity, Telecommute, remote, work from home (1 or 2x per week)