A startup centered in the heart of Philadelphia is looking to transform the way that local businesses interact with their consumers. The company is looking to expand their current e-commerce dominance into a new market, and you’d be in charge of building their UI in React.Js to allow them to better visualize data and keep their site performance competitive.
This director may also be responsible for some back-end development as well (Python is preferred, but Java, Ruby on Rails, or PHP is acceptable). You will get benefits as well as plenty of financial and development resources.
Required Skills & Experience
- Prior management experience, or the desire to become a manager
- Computer Science degree (or degree in a related field) from a well-known university
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with React
- Experience with Python
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Angular
- Passionate about working and experimenting with new frameworks and technology
Benefits & Perks
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Become a mentor to junior developers and get leadership experience
- Health, dental, and vision benefits