Senior Java Lead
Our client, startup part of a public Adtech company in San Francisco is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Java) to add to their San Francisco team. The Software Engineer will be a port of providing day to day technical support for all technology, systems and applications to deliver global software services. This is a hands-on position for someone who has expert technical skills and architecture aptitude, system and software development skills.
This is for the Platform team that serves the technology platform for the entire company. This is a great role for a Senior Software Engineer looking to get into hands on development and the opportunity to work with some big data! 3 month contract to hire!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-8 + years of experience working in a hands-on senior Java software development experience
- Experience with Java, J2EE, Spring and Hibernate
- Experience with server side development architecture
- Experience with relational database systems such as Oracle, MySql and SQL Server is required.
- Experience working with AWS and cloud applications
- Great communication skills!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Huge plus for Spark, Storm and kafka
- Previous Adtech experience highly desired
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit