This person will be accountable for the development, support and maintenance of the software and will be evaluating alternative design approaches to meet business requirements. Creative solutions are encouraged! This person should be able to write high quality code according to company best practices and will be expected to participate in team meetings and contribute meaningful insights for ongoing development.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Full life-cycle experience designing, developing, deploying and supporting large-scale enterprise applications
- Experience with a wide range of enterprise software development technologies
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritize and multi-task given multiple conflicting requests for time and effort
- Self-starter able to work without supervision
- Interest in ongoing process improvement and change adoption
- Relational database use and design (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL)
- ORM frameworks (Hibernate)
- Bacherlor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience building client-facing robust web based applications.
- Prior experience working in a startup is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
Competitive compensation, aggressive bonus plan, stock options, health care, growth opportunity, great office/location.