Senior Java Developer
A company located in Hamilton is seeking a Senior Java Developer. This role requires the ability to design and implement web-based Java applications to support product and business requirements. The role also includes coding, testing, debugging, and program documentation
This individual should be passionate about software development, thrive in team environments, personable, and ready to learn.
Required Skills & Experience
- Use development life cycle methodologies to program code, test and launch.
- Interact with business users including product development and marketing, to gather and define business requirements and translate into technical specifications.
- Deploy and configure in Ubuntu environments.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation ensuing quality programming.
- Support production environment of applications through proactive troubleshooting of internal systems and timely resolution and documentation of issues.
- Update database tables as needed based on feedback from end users.
- Develop and execute test cases.
- Design and test new processes to streamline operations and support via accurate program coding.
Benefits & Perks
- Profit sharing
- A great benefits package
- 3 weeks’ vacation