Senior Java Developer
A prominent legal institution located downtown Toronto is seeking a Senior Java Developer for a full-time position. This role will consist of the analysis design and implementation and their web based application systems.
In addition, this person should be able to write high quality code according to company best practices and will be expected to participate in team meetings and contribute meaningful insights for ongoing development.
Required Skills & Experience
- A college diploma or university degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or something similar.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in the development, support, and design of applications.
- Experience with Spring, Struts, Hibernate, and Angular.
- Ability to communicate in a clearly and concisely.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience within the legal industry
- Experience with research and developing appropriate documentation
Benefits & Perks
- A great benefits package
- 3 weeks’ vacation