Productivity is more important than hours clocked. Work life balance is important, especially for coders who have their own projects to work on! Average weekly hours around 40. Very fun, collaborative, and productive environment and in an absolutely booming industry, which leads to more salary growth, career growth, company growth, and every engineers ability to make a very high impact.
The customers of this application are going to be on it for 8 hours a day, planning and executing complex marketing campaigns and purchasing media space on the web.
· Experience with at least one open-source, object oriented programming language
· Understanding of MVC architecture
· Test Driven Development (Jasmine, JUnit, Unit testing)
· Ruby experience would be a huge plus
· Experience working in an Agile environment with a collaborative team
· Understanding of RESTful APIs is a plus
401k +6% match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).
Relocating from larger city: We can and will match your salary.