Machine Learning Data Engineer (Manager)
A consumer banking company with a “tech-first” mentality is growing a new Data Innovation team in their McLean location. This team is comprised of Machine Learning Experts and Data Engineers who are capable of working in a fast-paced environment. Right now, this rapidly expanding division is seeking a multiple Machine Learning Data Engineers (senior level through Manager level) who have a strong background in machine learning, analytics and data engineering. You will be working side by side with engineers dedicated to using the latest technologies including Golang.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years working with Python, R, SQL
- Professional Data Science experience
- Strong background in machine learning
- Experience with distributed computing is a plus
- Local to the Washington DC/Northern Virginia
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related
- Familiarity with big data technologies (Hadoop) is preferred
- Experience in a startup culture
Benefits & Perks
You will be an integral part of a new Data Intelligence team within a major, name brand corporation that offers a plethora of perks. Work-life balance is a priority of this company. Additionally, you will receive ample vacation time, yearly salary increases, 401K match, corporate travel perks, health/dental/vision insurance, and even a charitable giving matching program.