.NET Engineer with UI and Cloud Focus (W2 Full time role)
A medical device software company based in Irvine is looking for a Lead Developer to join their experienced development team! This is a full-time position that pays $110K-$135K.
This mission-based company is dedicated to developing medical software that assits people with speech, language, and cognitive disorders. This Lead Developer will be building web and mobile-based software applications aligned with the user’s speech generated hardware. This is a great opportunity for a Lead Software Developer looking to work with newer technologies like Azure, AngularJS, and Xamarin!
If you’re passionate about helping people and looking to work with the latest Microsoft technologies, be sure to apply!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience
- ASP. NET MVC
- Web APIs
- SQL Server
- Previous professional experience as a Team Lead
- Strong communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Interest in helping people
- Previous professional experience in an Agile environment
- Previous professional experience with Mobile or Cloud development
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive 401K, health benefits, and dental package
- Stock options and annual bonus
- State-of-the-art training programs
- Direct career paths
- Paid lunch daily