A leader in design & implementation of high bandwidth & high network traffic security products located North of Anaheim is hiring for a Network Engineer for their operations team. The company is looking to hire a Candidates will need 2-5 years of experience in Linux/Unix administration, VOIP, servers, MySQL, Java, and general network control center operations/call center/control room experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- LAN/WAN networking experience, including VoIP Phone Systems, WiFi Management, Dell NSA Sonicwalls, BGP Routing, MPLS, and site-to-site VPN’s.
- Experience with Dell/HP networking and Dell rackmount servers with iDRAC. Both the Dell Powerconnect 6000 Series and HP FF 5700 series
- Proven ability to design, implement, monitor and manage Windows 2008+ servers in a variety of roles, with experience in Windows Server and network design and implementation.
- Hands-on experience building and maintaining Windows 2012R2 HyperV environments, and VMware VSphere vCenter Environments
- Extensive Windows 2012 and 2008 knowledge: AD, Group Policy, DNS, DFS Replication, Exchange 2010+, SQL Server, and SharePoint
- AWS Networking, VPC and EC2 experience is a plus
- Experience with Citrix products including: Citrix Netscaler, XenDesktop, and XenApp.
- Storage provisioning, management, and backup; ability to assess storage needs and provide solutions; direct experience with Veeam Backup and Recovery.
- Must be self-motivated and take ownership of assigned tasks and assist with Tier 3 helpdesk issues.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Microsoft Server, VMware, other Professional Certs are a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or a similar technical field, must have BA/BS Degree, or other 4-year degree.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with optical transmission systems such as WDM
- Experience in a university/research environment
- Cisco CCNP certification
Benefits & Perks
- Full benefits, Fun work environment, awesome people