Sr. Infrastructure Engineer
An expanding software company in San Francisco that helps restaurants keep their employees on track is looking to bring on a very strong Sr. Infrastructure Engineer to join their elite team. One of the key projects is going to be architecting new infrastructure and getting the software PCI compliant. Part of the expansion is helping scaling up their 200 instances of AWS infrastructure and the migration from Puppet to SaltStack. You’ll also be monitoring and logging new security tools and servers. You can also work from home or work in one of the most breathtaking offices in San Francisco.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of System Operations experience
- Linux experience
- AWS in production and expansion experience
- Configuration management experience (Puppet or Salt)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Scripting (Python preferrably)
- Webserver expereince (Nginx)
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401 (k) plan
- Flexible vacation
- Team bonding events (sports games, happy hour, outdoor activities)
- Close to BART.