Senior Manual QA Engineer
This Silicon Valley based company is the world’s security company changing the way businesses around the world protect enterprise data by re-thinking how information can be secured. Their solution protects data with the strongest encryption, anywhere, on any device, without changing how people work. They are hiring a Senior Manual QA that will take up a lead role in testing API’s as well as automation frameworks as the company continues to expand. This is a super hands on role that requires Java and/or Python skills focusing both on the frontend and backend of the process.
The ideal candidate must enjoy being an out of the box thinker and can put themselves in the client’s shoes to evade potential issues. Strong individual contributor and team player! They need to have a strong background in testing.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of strong experience in Java and/or Python
- 3+ years background in Manual Testing
- Functional Testing
- 3+ years working with Selenium
- 5+ years with testing Frameworks
- 5+ experience with both BackEnd + FrontEnd Testing
- AD at scale
- Exchange configuration
- ESX/vCenter Management
- vCenter Management
- VPN / Firewall / VLAN exposure
Desired Skills & Experience
- Java (huge plus)
- Security company experience (huge plus)
- Wants to “break things” mentality
Benefits & Perks
Great learning opportunity, culture competitive salary with a solid bonus, and interesting work!!