Lead DevOps Engineer - 6 Month Contract
An innovative, well-established automotive company in Sunnyvale is looking to hire a lead DevOps engineer to join their team on a contract basis. This lead DevOps engineer position must have strong Linux skills, and you will help design and implement tools to analyze, improve, and support in the development of its UI products. You will be working in a fast paced, team atmosphere and will help promote technical excellence, including effective design reviews, code quality, reviews, and coverage. You will have the chance to work with this company to be a key member of the autonomous driving team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience administering Linux, and working with virtual machines
- Experience with configuration management tools, especially Ansible
- Knowledge of and experience with Build/Release Engineering methods and methodologies.
- Experience using tools such as Install Anywhere, Confluence, Jenkins, Artifactory, and Stash
- Proficient in both Docker and Git
- BS or MS in information technology, software engineering,computer science, or related field
- Experience using a HashiCorp Tool is a major plus (Terraform, Packer, Consul, Vagrant etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
If this is an interesting opportunity that you would like to learn more about, I want to hear from you ASAP!