Senior Software Engineer - Java
Software Company owned by a larger corporation – meaning agility and pace of a startup but the backing of a well-established and public company. They are creating revolutionizing software for parents to be. Creating cost saving solutions and step by step advice. Parents all over the world swear by it! Accessible around the world with an international website, a national website and mobile app!
They are in need of a team member to join their Platform team and work with their agile environment. They are moving their data centers to the cloud and moving it to the cloud. Experience migrating or working with AWS is highly preferred. You will be working with hands on server side development using Java, Spring Boot and building out Microservices.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years of developing applications using Java, Spring, Hibernate
- Experience working in Scrum and Agile environments
- Must have great communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Server side development and Microservice architecture experience
- Experience with API development
- Programming experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Microservices and/or Scala and Big Data
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, bonus structure and full benefits package provided!
- 40/hr per year of volunteer hours provided at charity of you choice
- 401k with matching
- Work and life balance!
- Bring your dog to work!