UI/UX Designer - 3 Month Contract
Our client, an innovative market research platform, is looking to bring a UI/UX Designer to add to their growing team. They’re looking for this UI/UX Designer to have an extremely strong visual background, and have an almost cartoony, flat aesthetic. They’re looking for this person to build out a web dashboard that will allow people without market research backgrounds to conduct targeted research. This UI/UX Designer will need to be proficient in conducting interviews, illustration, and typography.
No corp to corp.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience with UI/UX Design
- Exceptional visual design skills, and able to convey emotion/character in simple design
- Experience creating out wireframes and prototypes
- Expertise in user interviews and research
- Drive, energy, great attitude, and a sense of humor
- Ability to be highly autonomous, but also work with a team when needed
Benefits & Perks
This is a great opportunity to join a small team of designers and engineers at a rapidly growing market research platform. If you like taking ownership of products and running with your ideas, this is a great opportunity for you. Management is very design-oriented and appreciates the value of its team. This is a 3 month contract position.
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit