iOS Developer - 6 Month Contract
Want to be a part of an innovative Silicon Valley start-up that is changing the health and wellness industry? They have developed an enterprise health mobile and web platform that connects company benefits to healthy employee behaviors using the wearable devices and apps. For example, the platform is designed to connect with devices such as Fitbit, Jawbone, and Nike wearables. They have raised over $50 million in funding and are quickly growing.
As an iOS Engineer you will develop cutting edge consumer and enterprise facing healthcare applications, deliver a great user experience, anticipate future customer requirements, and deliver on an aggressive schedule in an industry that is literally about improving and saving people's lives.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of years of software development experience
- 2-3 of iOS development experience
- Strong with C/C++ and Objective-C
- Developed several applications that are in the Apple Store.
- Experience with web services such as JSON and REST
- Bachelors in Comupter Science, Master preferred
Desired Skills & Experience
- Android application development experience is a plus
Benefits & Perks
This company offers competitive pay, equity, referral/peer bonuses, and prizes for many internal competitions and challenges. Paid holidays and unlimited time off. Happy hours, outings, off-sites, and BBQs.
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit