Visual Designer - Contract to Hire
An innovative designing agency is looking for a contract to hire Visual Designer. This company, located in Santa Clara, designs user experiences for web sites, web and desktop applications, and integrates with product development teams that do the same. This position will primarily be working with layouts and the look and feel. Experience with data visualization and the ability to visualize data in chart form is a must for the Visual Design position.
No corp to corp.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years of hands-on interaction and visual design working on a UI/UX team
- Ability to create sophisticated flows and wireframes
- An understanding of visual design
- Experience working with responsive design
- Experience with Adobe (Illustrator, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Flash, In Design and Acrobat)
- Outstanding portfolio
- Design mockups
- Undergraduate or graduate degree with a focus in Art or Design.
- Expert-level with Photoshop and Illustrator CS 4
- Experience designing for complex web-based applications.
- Working understanding of production-level asset creation for CSS/JS use.
- Experience with data visualization experience
Benefits & Perks
This position offers you to work with a collaborative and innovative design team. The company offers many perks such as catered lunches, generous paid time off, and a great work life balance. This is a contract to hire position
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit