Senior iOS Developer (Healthcare Startup/No C2C) - Contract
Are you passionate about working on products that make a difference in people's lives on an everyday basis? This is a great opportunity to work in some of the hottest technology areas - connected devices, wearables, IoT, and machine learning.
Come join a company led by industry veterans that is extremely well funded and has plenty of runaway as well as FDA approval. This is the type of role where you can make a significant impact and feel good about the work you are doing when you leave the office.
You will be working on building mobile applications for the healthcare space that allow consumers to use, engage, and act on their health data. With an extensive amount of user data, the company is also disrupting the healthcare space with FDA cleared machine learning algorithms. This position is a 12 month contract with potential for conversion.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS applications
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Deep knowledge of Objective-C, iOS SDK
- Experience collaborating on software projects
- Experience in working efficiently as part of a team
- Passion for building best in class consumer experiences
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Experience with Swift
- Experience with Java/Android
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit