Our client in Palo Alto is giving schools the necessary observation and evaluation tools needed to make sure their teachers are operating at the highest level. Their marketplace improves how teachers get feedback, support, and gain educational teaching development. They are looking for a solid Node.js engineer to join the team and help develop the back-end of their application that includes product dashboards and assessment visualizations. Our client has just announced a second round of over $7 million in funding and is ready to rapidly expand.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of application development experience.
- Expert Node.js coding abilities
- Strong communication skills is a must
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Want to work in an environment that promotes position growth
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Angular, backbone or other modern frameworks is a plus
- Experience with Server Oriented Architecture or SOA is a big plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive benefits
- Full benefits package