Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Want to work for one of the most recognizable companies in the world? Chances are someone in your network uses their products on a daily basis. This office in Silicon Valley is an automotive R&D environment that is working on cutting edge technology to be featured in the next wave of their vehicles 3-5 years down the road. One of their most recent projects include developing autonomous vehicles and automotive IoT devices that will become the the future of the automotive space.
You will be a contributing member of Machine Learning & Predictive User Experience team doing algorithm tuning, iterative development, and developing software for a production automotive project. Team functions include prototyping and developing automotive features relying on user prediction.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years of experience in software development
- Strong experience with C++, Java ,OR Python
- Comfortable with rapid software development cycles
- Expertise in Machine Learning
- Experience with Automotive R&D would be great but not a must
- Bachelors and Masters degree in Computer Science, PhD a plus
Benefits & Perks
Competitive benefits, flexible hours