QA Automation Engineer
Accomplished start-up in West Loop is looking to add another QA Automation Engineer to their testing team. Engineers are responsible for helping to ensure functionality of their web and mobile platforms that rewards travelers and simplifies booking. This mid-level Automation Engineer must be motivated individuals that are working to move into a Software Engineer in Test by researching the most progressive technology and getting exposure to the latest tools.
Not only will this engineer need to be qualified from a technical standpoint, but also must be a good fit culturally. Valued employees are eager to be collaborate with a tight-knit team in a casual environment. Located in a brand new office space where you will have the freedom to vocalize your ideas and make in impact immediately. Help build and perfect the future of travel and gain the exposure you need to stay ahead!
Required Skills & Experience
· 1+ years of professional QA Experience working with automating test scripts and developing an open-source framework (Selenium Webdriver, Appium, Capybara, Cucumber, or similar)
· Full lifecylce testing to automate UI and understanding of RESTful API
· Experience working in an AGILE environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication
Desired Skills & Experience
· Experience with continuous integration builds and deployments with Jenkins, Maven, Travis or similar
· Experience unit testing (TestNG, Junit, Nunit, PyUnit or similar)
· Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS cloud technologies)
· Writing automated tests for web and native mobile applications (iOS / Android)
· Exposure to object-oriented development using open-source programming languages
Benefits & Perks
· Competetive salary with clear growth plan & reviews
· Health, Dental, 401k, Equity
· Casual dress and brand new loft-style office in West Loop
· Gaming room, Ping- pong, music, new computer and way more!