Java Engineer at Online Publishing Company
A leading online publishing company that focuses on financial news is looking to hire a Senior Java Engineer for their NYC team. The company provides users and subscribers with a variety of content related to the world of investing, finance and business in order to help all individuals and organizations grow their wealth.
The Senior Java Engineer will be designing and implementing custom applications and databases, and will need to implement best practices and coding standards to be used among the development team. This is a great opportunity to come into a collaborative and tech focused team environment and really grow your skill set.
- 4 years + experience with software development
- Expert working with web based Java
- Strong understanding of Spring and Hibernate
- Experience working with relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, etc.)
- Expert at debugging code
- BS or equivalent degree/experience
- Experience with AWS
- Knowledge of Tomcat