Mid to Senior Data Engineer
Are you sports fan and a professional Pythonista? A SaaS company located downtown is helping test the efficacy of marketing between sports teams and the companies that endorse them. The idea is to make sure that exposure and publicity are concurrent for both parties involved. The role would give you the chance to follow and work with some major professional teams, distinguished marketing agencies, and top brands like Gatorade and Nike.
If you’re a Python developer, comfortable with the Elastic Stack, structured and unstructured data, and you have some hands-on experience using Machine Learning, let’s chat. Being a sports fan isn’t required but it would be a huge perk for all parties involved.
· 3+ years of experience with Python in a data driven environment.
· 1+ years of experience with the Elastic stack is preferred, but knowledge of Elastic Search is the main requirement.
· Some hands-on experience using Machine Learning.
· Comfortable with Structured and Unstructured data.
· Experience with/exposure to AWS, Tableau, and/or Spark would be a huge plus.
401k +6% match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).
Relocating from larger city: We can and will match your salary.