User Experience Architect contract
The largest industrial goods company in Chicago is looking to bring on a User Experience Architect on a contract basis. Located right downtown in the loop close to all public transportation, this contract is set for 6 months, but more often than not the contract is extended well past a year.
Open to candidates that recently completed their Human Computer Interaction degree, or someone with 1-3 years of experience, ideally.
Required Skills & Experience
· Human Computer Interaction degree
· Ideally 1-3 years of experience
· Ability to work within the full life cycle of UX
· Axure exposure
Desired Skills & Experience
· Ecommerce experience
· Experience being client-facing whether that’s internal or external
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
· Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Paid Sick Time Leave
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit