Site Reliability Engineer
One of the largest, most successful retail companies is looking for a Senior DevOps engineer that is very strong with Chef and creating cookbooks and recipe coding. You’ll automate provisioning of the virtual infrastructure in the private clouds, and help solve problems around monitoring of devices in the stores. Also, you’ll be re-engineering the CI/CD pipeline with your deep knowledge of Chef. You’ll also be building out tons of new microservices with mobile applications. This is a contract to full-time position.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of infrastructure experience.
- Experience in cloud environment (OpenStack perferred)
- Chef experience in coding and cookbook design
- Nagios experience.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Containers experience (Docker, LxC, or CloudFoundry)
- Webserver experience (Ngnix preferred)
- Jenkins experience with creating and updating jobs.
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit