Senior UI Engineer
Work life balance is important, especially for coders who have their own projects to work on! Average weekly hours around 40. Very fun, collaborative, and productive environment and in an absolutely booming industry, which leads to more salary growth, career growth, company growth, and every engineer’s ability to make a very high impact.
The customers of this application are going to be on it for 8 hours a day, planning and executing complex marketing campaigns and purchasing media space on the web.
Required Skills & Experience
· Understanding of MVC structure or experience using knockout, angular, backbone, etc.
· Test Driven Development (Jasmine, JUnit, Unit testing)
· Ruby experience would be a huge plus
· Experience working in an Agile environment with a collaborative team
Benefits & Perks
· Competitive benefits offered
· 3 weeks PTO
· flexible hours
· Stock options
· Gym membership
· Flex hours