An e-commerce marketer and distributor of specialty products is now looking to add a Graphic/Web Designer to their team! As a Designer, you’ll be held accountable for tasks such as branding, packaging, promotions, infographics and user interfaces for web and mobile platforms. All candidates must be able to translate the look and feel of a brand visually and interactively, and be a multi-talented designer focused on creating sustainable and highly usable designs across multiple platforms. Please apply if you’re interested in this role!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience working as a Graphic Designer with Web Experience
- Understanding of web standards, optimization techniques and practices, experience with responsive design.
- Experience building prototypes and wire-frames
- Ability to successfully manage time and projects
- Excellent design capability with an eye for detail and execution
- An eye for clean, creative layouts and designs suitable for corporate industry
- Strong verbal/written communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Bachelor degree in Design is required.
Benefits & Perks
- Full Benefits
- 401 K Plan
- Performance Bonus