Junior .NET Developer
A custom software solutions company is looking for an entry/junior-level .NET developer to join its Federal Business Unit in Woburn, MA. This new hire will get the chance to work on a talented team supporting an impressive portfolio of applications. This candidate must be eligible to successfully obtain a US security clearance.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to obtain a US security clearance.
- Experience developing in the .NET framework.
- Experience with REST/SOAP web services.
- Object oriented design experience (XML)
- Experience in all phases of the SDLC including analysis, design, coding and testing.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile practices.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Java or C# is a plus.
- Experience with SharePoint, Salesforce or Pega
- Disaster recovery support
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit