C#/ASP.NET Web Developer (Finance)
In an economy that is in a constant state of fluctuation and uncertainty, it has become harder for small businesses to be taken seriously by banks and investors. Wouldn’t you want to be a part of a team that helps the proverbial little guy get a “W” every now and again?
Here’s a chance to work with a company aiming to help establish credibility for small businesses to be considered for loans. They’re building a platform, backed heavily by Microsoft tech and data analytics, to show creditors where to worry about loaning money and where not to. All this is based on alternative facts and third variables that aren’t always apparent and taken into consideration when accessing credit risk.
If financial technology has always been something that interests you or has been something that you always wanted to get into, we should talk!
Required Skills and Experience
- C#/.NET experience is a must (ideally 3+ years)
- Knowledge of MVC architecture
- Experience working in a SQL environment (relational data)
- STEM degree from a 4 year university
- Authorized to work for any US employer
Benefits and Perks
- 401k +6% match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
- Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).