Corporate backed start up in Back Bay Boston is hiring for a Database Engineer to help build the back end of their new communications platform. This contractor will be responsible for putting data into a database, cleaning the data, transforming data, and extracting data. The environment is a mix of SQL and Spark. Great opportunity to gain some experience in a large scale data base and learn NoSQL technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- Basic understanding of SQL technologies (Tables, Triggers, Joins, etc)
- Experience working on ETL projects
- Ability to focus on and complete several projects simultaneously.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Background with DBA projects
- Experience working on a NoSQL environment
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit