A leader in mobile-platform technology, powering mobile apps for some of the most recognizable sports teams, colleges and live events is looking to add a Project Manager to their team! As a Project Manager, you’ll be working closely with the college/university athletics customers to help launch robust mobile applications on iOS and Android! You will also be responsible for managing the development of fan engagement apps for colleges/university athletic programs and coordinate between internal departments regarding project status, direction, and requirements! The ideal candidate for this position should be a die-hard college sports fan.
Required Skills & Experience
- +3 years in Project or Account Management
- Passion for sports (specifically statistics)
- Experience in project managing mobile apps (for sports teams / specifically college athletics is a bonus)
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts
- Experience working with teams with ambitious objectives and deadlines
- Ability to interface on a technical level with both management and the product’s engineers
- Experience with consumer-facing and consumer-focused products
- Ability to interface with users and empathize with their needs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience using JIRA for task and bug tracking
- Strong analytical skills.
- BA or BS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Solid understanding of agile /scrum methodologies. Prior experience in agile environment preferred.
- Experience integrating with ad platforms and exchanges a strong plus
Benefits & Perks
- Full Benefits
- 401 K Plan
- Performance Bonus