Linux Systems Administrator
Our client, a full service pharmacy benefit management provider for public and private companies, has a job for a Linux Systems Administrator to join their team at their Oak Park office. This is much more than a systems administration role. There are many projects and collaboration across teams within the organization in order to keep the company sustainable and successful.
The newest Systems Administrator will be working on some immediate projects during the first couple of weeks that involve scripting and programming. If you are looking to cultivate your skill set and work on many different types of projects, this is the job for you. Every day there is something different to work on.
Required Skills & Experience
· Experience with Linux Systems Administration
· Experience supporting/improving server resources and infrastructure
· Web server experience (Apache, Tomcat)
· Database experience (Oracle, Postgresql)
· Scripting experience (shell preferably)
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
· Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Paid Sick Time Leave
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit