Information Security Analyst
My client is a large electric utilities company that controls the buying selling and regulation of energy. They are looking to bring on an extremely talented Information Security Analyst with strong policy and compliance management experience. This is a contract position paying between $80-90/hour.
This position requires experience in data/information security process, solutions, and technologies. An understanding of policy, compliance, and best practice security principles as well as a basic working knowledge of Linux, Windows, and Network Operations Systems is required. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with NERC compliance.
Required Skills & Experience
· Experience in data/information security, process, solutions, and technologies
· Understanding of policy, compliance, and best practice security principles
· Basic working knowledge of Linux, Windows, and Network Operating Systems
· NERC Compliance experience [PLUS]
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
· Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Paid Sick Time Leave
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit