Systems/Network Engineer (Contract)
A Milpitas-based cyber security company is looking for a Systems/Network Engineer (contractor) to take on various responsibilities. The engineer will maintain a large Virtualized Linux infrastructure and configure network systems and devices (servers, switches, and routers) on a daily basis. You will also act as a consultant on various client oriented projects, coordinating with vendors to advise what new products and services to use. Depending on performance, the position could ultimately turn permanent.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as a Systems or Network Administrator required
- Must have hands on expert experience with Linux Systems Administration and Cisco products including routers and swithces, wireless, firewalls, and Cisco Identity Services Engine. Experience with F-5 load balancers would be a big plus.
- Must have strong hands on experience working with virtualized servers (preferably VMWare)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Big Plusses: Storage/SAN experience
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit