Senior Linux Systems Administrator (3-6 month contract-to-hire)
This retail analytics startup has an open job for a mid-level Systems Engineer in downtown Toronto. This is a 3-6 Month Contract-to-Hire position with the earning potential of $50-$70/hour.
The startup is building an extremely innovative platform that will bring together advertising, location tracking and personal profiles for people visiting any large retail center. The company is owned by a larger conglomerate, so this is your opportunity to join a startup that is extremely stable, and who has a clear vision that will be executed. You’ll be joining a team of 8, and you will ideally bring a strong Linux Systems Administration background to the team. You’ll be able to get your hands on AWS, Ruby, Elixir, Node, and Go.
If you want to make a big impact quickly, work with an established team, and get your hands on cutting edge technology, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years as a Linux Systems Administrator
- Ideally you’re comfortable working in a cloud environment (AWS preferably, but we are open!)
- Extensive scripting knowledge
Desired Skills & Experience
- Professional experience using Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Vault
- Experience supporting applications running on Node.js and/or Go
- Working knowledge of Elixir
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- RSP Matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Option to convert to full time