Senior Data Scientist
Interested in working for a healthcare analytics startup that is using machine learning and artificial intelligence to use healthcare data to make more accurate and actionable decisions for clinical teams and staff. Our client, located in Mountain View, is developing a cutting-edge platform that helps hospital teams respond to their dynamic environments and make better decisions in real-time.
As a Senior Data Scientist you’ll have the opportunity to solve interesting problems. You’ll be responsible for modeling patient flow and identifying and notifying staff about important information in regards to their patients. If you have a passion to leverage your machine learning skills to make our healthcare system more efficient apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience working directly with data and ability to build systems around it
- Strong Machine Learning background
- Expert in using Python and data centric libraries (numpy, scipy, etc.) and SQL
- Masters or PhD in related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with C++, Java
- Experience with specific deep learning frameworks (i.e. Tesnorflow)
- Experience with big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka)
Benefits & Perks
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vison Package
- 401k matching
- Free lunch