Linux Systems Engineer
A real-estate market intelligence is looking for a well-rounded Linux Systems Engineer to take charge on their internal operations in their Toronto office to help development and push out new builds and code into their web focused production environment.
This isn’t your run of the mill Linux Engineer position where you just maintain servers. You will be part of a forward thinking team in charge of architecting out new virtualization solutions, carrying out code revision, and pushing new builds. As a Linux Systems Engineer, you will be working with a team of 3 and helping out 2 DevOps engineers.
If you are looking to grow you career and gain exposure with DevOps, then this is the role for you as they will eventually transition you up to take on the challenge of DevOps tools!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years in a Linux Engineer position
- Experience working with Apache or Tomcat servers in a production environment
- VMware, or other virtualization technology
- Database experience with SQL
- Working knowledge of Git, SVN, or other code repository utilities
- Strong understanding of SDLC
- Experience with PHP, Python or other scripting language
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS experience is a huge plus as you will be working under the DevOps team that works with it
- Experience in configuration management is a huge plus
- Understanding of CI/CD and micro services solutions is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Pay and PTO
- RSP matching
- Fully stocked kitchen and monthly company brunch