Software Development Lead (.NET)
A Property Tax Management company located in Downtown Chicago is looking for a Software Development Lead to add to their growing team. They need this Software Development Lead to work alongside the other members of the team in analyzing the existing code and troubleshoot problems that arise.
You will be responsible for leading the team while still being hands on, debugging tough problems, and implementing object oriented design applications. Send me your resume if you’re up for it.
· 8+ Years of Software Development Experience
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineers
· Expert proficiency with C#, ASP.NET, SQL, MVC
· The ability to multitask
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
· The ability to learn quickly
· Experience leading a team hands on
· 401(K) options with company match
· Commuter benefits
· Competitive medical benefits
· Work life balance (no 80 hour weeks)