Are you looking to join a well-funded startup with some of the leading minds in the field of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence? Do you want to build a product that doesn’t just make use of Machine Learning but actually revolves around it? If so, then this start-up in Los Altos could be the next step in your career.
You will be contributing to their core product – a general purpose framework in which to manage exhaustive statistical computations geared towards anomaly detection, predictive modeling, and pattern recognition with applications in the cyber security industry, ad-tech, and autonomous driving amongst others. It’s a growing org so you’re be tasked with flexing your technical muscle across development, data ingestion and analytics as well as Machine Learning algorithm development.
Required Skills & Experience
- MS or PhD in Computer Science (AI/ML specialization desired), Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field
- Experience with distributed systems or high performance computing
- Understanding of data ingestion, data gathering/mining, and modeling
- Hands on Development experience with Java, Python, Go, or C++
- Experience with Spark, Kafka, Redis and/or Hbase
- Strong communication skillset and interpersonal skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with real-time data analytics and data processing
- Experience with NLP, Pattern Recognition, Computer Vision, Autonomous Driving are nice to have but not required by any means.
Benefits & Perks
Competitive salaries, medical benefits, and earlier stage equity